Labels: , ,

Scott Westerfeld Is At It Again!

I'm still on book one of the Uglies trilogy but it looks the trilogy isn't a trilogy afterall, well sort of. The above photo will be on the cover of the next book in the series, Extras. He posted this picture on his blog today so head over there and find out who the new protagonist is and why the thing in her eye is SO cool!

Westerfeld is writing some of the best Young Adult science fiction in the market so this is really exciting for me! First as a reader and second as a science fiction writer.

If you haven't started reading Uglies, then why not start now!

6 comments:

chrisd said...

I just saw Uglies at the Scholastic Book fair at my kids' grade school. I looked at it and I thought I'd love to read it.

However, I'm going to read The Sea of Trolls because, um, well, it was priced at $5.

Karen said...

I remember those Scholastic Book Fairs. Getting the new Berenstain Bears book was a highlight for me.

I don't blame you, it's hard to beat $5 for a book. Books that cheap are a real thrill.

Anonymous said...

well actually, Extras is the 4th book in the series.

sage, yeah, your weird, i know... said...

i have read all 4 books and i lov then soooo much i dont think my life would be conplet without tally and shay and david i love you david soooo much team david go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Anonymous, thanks for stopping by.

And Sage, I'm glad you enjoy the series that much. Thanks for taking the time to comment. Come back again!

Anonymous said...

i reathe whole series and loved it!!