Labels: , ,

The Jesus Film Goes Anime

First off, I'm not a big fan of anime. Spirited Away is the only anime film that I thoroughly enjoyed. However, I do respect the genre for its creativity and I'll even admit that some manga books are pretty cool. So for all you Jesus-loving anime fans this post is especially for you.

Mission Network News talked with The Jesus Film chief of staff, Greg Gregiore, about their upcoming effort to make an anime Jesus Film in the next two years.

We're taking the audio tracks that we have translated and re-recorded over these past 26 years and putting new visuals to that.
Gregoire goes on to explain how they'll be giving the film a more dramatic feel with the help of a brand-spankin' new film score and special effects to wow people in over 900 languages.

I hope this movie turns out well.

2 comments:

chrisd said...

Hi there-Ms. Hudson is from the southside of CHICAGO

Karen said...

Oh--thanks.